The 27 Club And Illuminati Connection: Famous Musicians Who Died At Age 27
The 27 Club is a term used to refer to popular musicians who have died at the age of 27, often a...
The "club" has been repeatedly cited in music magazines, journals and the daily press. Several exhibitions have been devoted to the idea; as well as novels, films and stage plays.
There have been many different theories and speculations about the causes of such early deaths and their possible connections. Cobain and Hendrix biographer Charles R. Cross writes "The number of musicians who died at 27 is truly remarkable by any standard. [Although] humans die regularly at all ages, there is a statistical spike for musicians who die at 27.
However, a study published in the British Medical Journal in December 2011 concluded that there was no increase in the risk of death for musicians at the age of 27. Although the sampled musicians faced an increased risk of death in their 20s and 30s, this was not limited to the age of 27
Brian Jones, Alan Wilson, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin and Jim Morrison died between 1969 and 1971, although a possible connection between their same death-age was not reported in the public press.
Although some relations were occasionally noticed, those rather remained a side note. It was not until the death of Kurt Cobain, about two and a half decades after the last occurred, that the first idea of a "27 Club" was spread in the public perception.
An excerpt from a statement that Cobain's mother, Wendy Fradenburg Cobain O'Connor, made in the Aberdeen, Washington newspaper The Daily World — "Now he's gone and joined that stupid club. I told him not to join that stupid club." — referred to Hendrix, Joplin, and Morrison dying at the same age, according to Cross.
Other authors share his view. On the other hand, Josh Hunter and Eric Segalstad, writer of The 27s: The Greatest Myth of Rock & Roll, assumed that Cobain's mother referred to the death of his two uncles and his great uncle, who all committed suicide. According to Cross, the events have led a "set of conspiracy theorists the absurd notion that Kurt Cobain intentionally timed his death so he could join the 27 Club".
In 2011, seventeen years after Cobain's death, Amy Winehouse died at the age of 27, and there was a large amount of media attention devoted to the club once again. Three years earlier, she had expressed a fear of dying at that age.
The song "28" by John Craigie off his album Montana Tale, is about the club. The three verses refer to the deaths of Jim Morrison, Janis Joplin and Kurt Cobain respectively.
Amy Whinehouse Was Killed By Illuminati
The 27 year old singer was found dead at her home. The reason for death was “drug overdose”. Joining more than 34 artists in the “27 club”, she was a sacrifice. Winehouse was quoted saying, “I have a feeling I’m gonna die young”, in 2008 to her former personal assistant, Alex Haines who’s exact quote was: “She reckoned she would join the 27 Club of rock stars who died at that age.
She told me, ”I have a feeling I”m gonna die young."
December 2008, also the exact year of her Blood Sacrifice art sculpture of her shown dead and shot with blood out of her brains and a Minnie mouse mask.
Her sacrifice was planned out 3 years later, and she died 3 days after her last performance. Many artists do a photoshoot or movie that depicts their own death and in that exact way they are dead. In her case, a blood sacrifice art sculpture left her in a blood sacrifice for the 27 Club.
She predicted her own death after the photoshoot which is typical: Brittany Murphy, Kurt Cobain, Tupac, Heath Ledger, and many more all knew they were going to die.
Amy Winehouse’s neighbor heard screaming, howling, and drums beating: sounds exactly like a ritual killing around 2 A.M.
- Found dead 4:05 P.M (9)
- Died 27. (9) 27 Club.
- Screaming, howling, drums beating early morning by her neighbor which he said was completely unlike her, he is certain she died Friday.
- Carried out in complete red.
- Died 27 years old and 311 days (33)
- Blood sacrifice art sculpture with blood and a minnie mouse mask 3 years before her death.
- Died 3 days after last concert.
- Told her manager she was going to die early.
- 7/23/11 (Contains all numerology in date)
- Unknown cause of death, autopsy fails, inconclusive. (lethal injection) 100% not caused by overdose or drugs for autopsy failed.
- So she was killed on Friday in a ritual, then her dead body found in her apartment on the exact numerology planned date. She would have died 7/22/11 22+11=33 the same day as the Olso bombing, still masonic either way 311 days 3x11=33. They couldn’t have the death on the exact same day, it’d cause suspicion. So Amy’s death was announced the next day.
- Drums beating, screaming and howling heard near 3 AM by neighbors, all part of the ritual.
The 27 Club's Illuminati Connection: