Pictures From the Rothschild Family’s 1972 Illuminati Ball
Many of those who believe in the secret society of the Illuminati teach that they hid their symbo...
Many of those who believe in the secret society of the Illuminati teach that they hid their symbols in plain sight. There are quite a explanations for why they would do so. Some say it is part of a plan to get the public to slowly grow accustomed to their domination. Others believe that it is to intimidate enemies or recruit like-minded individuals. Still others believe that they reveal their symbols as part of an unknown magical ritual or mind-control scheme. In any case, you would be hard pressed to find a better example of “hidden in plain sight” than the Rothschild’s 1972 Illuminati ball. Undoubtedly, you are already aware that members of the Rothschild family have long been considered to be key players in the Illuminati conspiracy. Juxtapoz has the pictures.
- December 12, 1972 - Marie-Hélène de Rothschild ”Surrealist Ball” - Château de Ferrières
- requirements: “black tie, long dresses and surrealists heads”
- invitation written backwards
- lights designed to create illusion Château was on fire
- servants dressed as cats
- guests forced to go through labyrinthine maze
- Marie-Hélène Rothschild costume: Baphomet head with tears of diamonds
- Salvador Dali in attendance