[Sacrificial Days Calender] One Million People Will Go Missing In 2015 From Satanic Sacrifices
[Sacrificial Days Calender] One Million People Will Go Missing In 2015 From Satanic Sacrifices.
With Halloween fast approaching, this information is crucial for you to know. While most of us see Halloween as a day to dress up in costume, or take her little ones trick-or-treating, others see it as a day for human sacrifices.
Human trafficking is a very real activity worldwide. Among other uses for trafficked people, are a pool of victims used for selection of occult human sacrifices.
Statistics on missing persons in the United States are appalling. The following missing persons estimates are from the Kyle Fleischmann Foundation: 2,300 American people are reported missing on a daily basis.
According to reports, tens of thousands of sacrifices routinely occur worldwide on the dates on the calendar below. It is estimated that in 2015, over 1 million missing persons will be registered with law enforcement agencies. Already, 813,412 were registered in 2014.
- 90% of all missing persons do return home, 10% or 100,000 of them do not. So what happens to those 10%?
- As of December 1, 2013, only 105,113 missing persons cases were considered “active.”
- In 2013, only 15% of the missing persons cases registered were classified as “located” by the National Crime Information Center.
- 52% of “active” cases were juveniles. 11% were considered young adults ages 18 to 20.
- 55% of missing adults are men, 40% of them white, 30% African-American, 20% Latino.
Below is a calendar which lists Satanic holiday dates. The dates change annually according to the regular calendar and differ from cult to cult. However, the list of Satanic Sacrificial Days, is accurate.