Drunk Student Melts Arm
By Rob Waugh
Many of us have a few regrets after last week’s round of Christmas parties – but one student reveller went further than most, and ‘melted’ his own arm.
‘It really hurt,’ he said.
The Plymouth student, who asked to remain anonymous, went out for a couple of light refreshments with friends before falling asleep against a comfy radiator.
It was off at the time – but turned on during the night.
The 21-year-old admitted he had to ‘peel himself off’ in the morning.
The engineering student from Plymouth, Devon, said: ‘The vodka and beers were flying everywhere and I took it a bit far.
‘When I came back I was hammered and I fell asleep against the radiator which was cold at the time.
‘I thought “Jesus, my arm’s stuck on a radiator, what am I going to do?”
‘I had to peel myself off. It really hurt.’